When it comes to running your own architectural or real estate photography business there are 5 key elements of success that you have to get right:
1. Position your photography business the right way.
2. Have a diverse client base.
3. Know when to create good photos and when to create amazing photos.
4. Get your pricing for photography right, and know what a photo shoot costs you.
5. Deliver marketing that works.
How do these different elements fit together, and what's the connection between them?
That's what I cover in the video below:
If you’ve been looking for someone to help you with:
- Confidence in what you’re doing with your marketing online and offline
- Consistently high-quality photography
- Healthy profit margins
- Support to guide you every step of the way
… then click here to learn more about The Real Estate Photography System and what it costs to be a member.
And if you like what you see then you can submit an application to join from that page.
Just note that completing the application form does not necessarily mean that you will become a member. It is only an application, and I will let you know within 48 hours whether you have been successful or not.